Chex is gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
I didn't think i would be this sad :( I really have bonded with her. At-least I know a family member took her and at this family reunion I get to see her!!! She will have a bunny friend, Mr.bun, I hope they get along. If not I will take her back of course. I will miss seeing her running around. I had her inside with me all day today and it was funny seeing her run back and forth from the kitchen to the living room, under the table, then under the couch. Now I have to wait another 7 weeks to see her *sigh*. Some pictures of her from yesterday

040-9.jpg

039-7.jpg

This is Mr.Bun, Hopefully they will be good friends
301103_2379775419603_521135506_n.jpg

Is this the same relative cousin that keeps hers in the basement? Hope it all works out for the best

fuzz16 wrote:
Is this the same relative cousin that keeps hers in the basement? Hope it all works out for the best

No? This cousin lets her bunny have half the kitchen and the living room and has a tall 4 story cage.

Thanks for sharing the experience of Chex, from birth to this sweet girl.

I know it hurts now, but You did the right thing by your animals and Chex. Will be hoping the bonding with Mr. Bun goes so well, and when you see her in 7 months, you will see a healthy, happy bunny. That's all you can hope and ask for.

K:)

Back