Chewing sound

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbaby80

Reaction score
Anyone else like the way their bunnies sound when they're chewing on pellets, hay, or hard veggies. I was just hand feeding my angora some hay and it sounds so cute the way she munches. :biggrin2:

Yes, I love any sounds he makes, especially since being a bun he's pretty quiet other than the thumping when he full out runs.

Besides the chewing, I have heard him purring while I was petting him and the other night he made a noise I can't describe other than sounding similar to a ferret chooking. He was making this noise while grooming himself. I heard him do it again this morning while I was petting him.

Every now and then when making pasta I will give my dog a long uncooked noodle because he likes them and I find it funny just how loud the crunching is.

There is something incredibly cute about a bun eating. I love watching Becky in particular because she has chubby little cheeks. Nom nom nom nom!

I lay in bed at night and listen to them eating veggies because they get dinner when we tuck them in for the night. It's rather soothing to drift off to sleep.

Harriet isn't loud when she's eating pellets, but it's adorable to hear her eating carrots and other crunchy veggies.

Back