Chewing On Me...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prizm

Reaction score
Aaaah save me from the bunny!
She hasn't ever bitten, but she seems to like the taste of my clothes :shock: She thinks she can get away with it too because she's cute. Well. She's got another thing comin'! Oh wait, she IS getting away with it! My only recourse is to return her to her cage. She also likes to dig on me. Would a properly socialized bunny have a taste for human clothes? I've tried giving her alternatives, but she ignores food and other tempting munchables.

Sprite does that! Sometimes the others do, too. I tell them "No!" and clap my hands or thump the floor. I also praise them if they are interacting nicely.

Chances are she's doing this to get your attention. Loki digs on me if he wants my attention, or if he wants me to move. Bossy bunny! One of my friends has a rabbit that digs if they stop petting it.

Is she actually chewing your clothing?

Bo has always licked mine and like ran his teeth over it. I see it as grooming me and that's a compliment.

He only digs on me when he's ticked off.

Yes..I think she's eats it too. She made a small moth hole before I zoomed her back to her cage. ...Lol, and if she'sactually bossing me around, that's probably what she wanted in the first place!

Skippy takes a nip at my clothes. He likes to lick my pants and such. But, he has a bad habit of trying to climb my chin, scratch it, then bite on it. (He only does this when aroused, sorry folks.) I know that'll all go away one he gets neutered.

But, yeah. He nips at me too, sometimes it really hurts, sometimes it's no biggie. I just tell him no right to his face, and then put him back in his cage. I have more of a problem with him chewing on my stuff and wires more than me.

I hope you can solve this problem!

1. Shewants your attention.

OR

2. You're in her way.

:D

Butterscotch does that all the time *sigh*... I have several dedicated "bunny shirts" full o' holes! (big and little)

I agree with that part too, lissa.

Bo has made holes in a couple of things when he was maturing... that has stopped and he sort of licks my clothes in a pooched up line now. That's what I believe is grooming.

When he digs at me - it's usually because he's mad about something - like Lexi holding him up so I can "get his tummy"..... Ooooo that makes him so mad! :X

Latest posts

Back