Chew toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buns4Life_Cinder

Reaction score
Hey peeps, I need some help. Cinder is very picky with what kind of chew toys she likes. I've been experimenting and found out she likes bamboo baskets. Could you guys give me ideas at what to get for her?

My bunnies love to chew willow sticks, flavoured chews, Timothy twists and other products by oxbow and good old cardboard boxes :)

For fun they love playing with hard plastic cat jingle balls and baby keys, rolling wooden toys (which they also chew occasionally), fake veggies made of some kind of grass and toys with bells :)

Hope I helped!

Baby toys are also a good idea, like most of the teething toys or wooden blocks. Buns love throwing around the plastic keys. Also try out cat tunnels, and willow toys.

Ya I'm trying to find tunnels that I can join to a cardboard box to make a castle like mazy thing

You should be able to just use a cat tunnel. And if you cut the hole in the box a bit smaller than the actually tunnel it should slot in without much movement.

Latest posts

Back