Chew Sticks?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine definately enjoy chewing. Theydon't need the colorful sorts. Many enjoy wood from fruittrees. I got just some plain pieces of wood from petco thatthey like.

okay do they need to have them in their cage all the time for wearing down the teeth or is it just for fun?

I keep them available all of the time forkeeping the teeth trimmed. A cheap source of good chewingwood is the paint stir-sticks that home improvement stores give out forfree. Every time I'm in Home Depot I grab ahandful! The buns love them.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I keep them available all of the time for keeping the teethtrimmed. A cheap source of good chewing wood is the paintstir-sticks that home improvement stores give out for free.Every time I'm in Home Depot I grab a handful! The buns lovethem.
okay THANK you for the tip :D

Apple sticks are a favourite here!,my bunnies go wild for them,it's a great advantage that i have a apple tree in my backyard ;)

cheryl

they dont do the pain stir sticks here in theuk which is a pitty, i could of grabed a couple:(:(

slavetoabunny wrote:
I keep them availableall of the time for keeping the teeth trimmed. A cheap sourceof good chewing wood is the paint stir-sticks that home improvementstores give out for free. Every time I'm in Home Depot I graba handful! The buns love them.

MiniLop wrote:
where do you get things like apple branches if you dont haveany trees around?
you can buy apple wood sticks. Mostwebsites that have bunny stuff have them. Some petstores also.

Latest posts

Back