Chestnut made the move!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petalfuzz

Reaction score
We've been meaning to move Chessie from the basement office to the upstairs spare room for a while now. I finally designed and built her a new playpen last week. It was two stories with a short "run" and access hatches built in.
2656140838_1bb4eec405.jpg

But... our cat Jaden was the only one to use the "upstairs", so I redesigned the playpen to be shorter with a smaller upper shelf and a longer run. (That's Jaden in the pic, Chessie was running around)

Here's version 2:
2656140872_9518f032fa.jpg

Chessie is in this pic--see if you can spot her!

Chessie loves being upstairs. She always ran upstairs anyway even when she lived in the office, so it makes sense. She is also closer to the cats and can have the run of the room unsupervised as long as the door is shut! It's going good so far. She's been getting a longer exploring adventure after dinner so it helps keep her quiet all night long.

The little run is so cute! Hey, you could make a whole run by building it out two more grids off that, that would be cool!

Then again, I guess she doesn't need it if she has her own room!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Wow what a nice mansion for an adorable bunny who is number 1 on my bunnapping list! :pAt least Jaden liked to keep Chessie company! hehe.

:goodjob

I love the new cage, but I love Chessie more! She's soooo adorable! :) :bunnyheart

Emily

Back