Chest pains

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetegocalderon

Reaction score
Every time I take a deep breath, sneeze, cough,laugh, or blow my nose, it feels like someone is slamming the rightside of my chest with a hammer or something, from the insideout. It's been going on for about aweek.Any ideas as to what this could possiblybe? :ponder:

It could be a number of things, including pneumonia.

PLEASE see a doctor! That's nothing to play with.

Please take care and keep us posted.

really? but i dont have fluid in mylungs or anything....i feel fine other than that...i mean it sure ispainful when i do any of the activities mentioned before but i mean idont feel sick.

im dont think i have a fever. but ihavent checked my temperature. i dont feel like i haveone. and i can breathe fine, except if i need to take a deepbreath. That's when that pain hits, and it hitshard. I have to grip the right side of my chest inpreparation of the pain.

Could be pleuritis or muscle soreness brought onby a virus. Since you've had it for a week, it would be agood idea for an exam.

Pam

I was just reading about something that soundsjust like what you are describing a short time ago but I can't for thelife of me remember what it was called! I know it isn't a serious thingbut it scares a lot of people into thinking they are having hearttroubles. I'll see if I can find where I was reading it again and letyou know.

I get it myself sometimes too :).

well i didnt think it was a heart problem since the pain is on the opposite side of my chest.

i've heard of pleuritis. my girlfriend gets it alot. maybe i'll get to the doctor after work tonight at 8instead of tomorrow morning.

Back