Cherry and Roxxi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

You have the exact same ISP address and the same email address, yet you act like you don't know each other.

Did I miss something?

-Carolyn

Notagain!

The Forum has become so successful in such ashort amount of time that it may be attracting various flotsam andjetsam in an attempt to short circuit it.

There are some anti breeder/shower/pet owner types who would go toextremes in their efforts to further their cause(s) and denigrateanyone else's practices.

I am curious to see what kind of response, if any, is posted to Carolyn's question.

Buck

As I recall whenthe exact same question was posed to goofus and doofus last week theynever answered and just disappeared, right?

I can't figure out if these new membersare kids who don't know about technology and the abilities thatmoderators have, or if they are trolls bored with a lack of action andseeking to cause a ruckus amongst us? Either way, we are on to thegame....

RaspberrySwirl

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Does Roxxi and Cherry have the same ip address as CaliBunnyand SillyBunny?
No, but that doesn't mean much at this point because once Cali and Silly were called on it, they moved around their ISPs.

-Carolyn

I really don't have the patience for this rightnow. I've got too many other things going on that are far moreimportant that entertaining someone who has too much time on theirhands :X. GET A DIFFERENT HOBBY!!!!

Nope, it's definitely not Bobalop.

:)

-Carolyn

DaisyNBuster wrote:
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
DoesRoxxi and Cherry have the same ip address as CaliBunny andSillyBunny?

Did these act like strangers? I thought they were twins? Maybe I missed a post!

Vickie

I was only curious if maybe Roxxi, Cherry, Sillybunny, and Calibunnywere all the same person because when Sillybunny and Calibunny were"confronted" it seemed like they kind of disappeared, and then verysoon after Cherry and Roxxi showed up.....

hmmm maybe split personaltys?? nah just kidding..they must be youngin's then.. and they must want the attention! lol

okay I think I figured a scarey thing out! if youlook at their names calibunny and sillybunny kind of the same themegoing on there. then you look at roxxi and cherry same thing xx and rr.anybody else see that? makes me think a little.

showrabbits wrote:
okay I think I figured a scarey thing out! if you look attheir names calibunny and sillybunny kind of the same theme going onthere. then you look at roxxi and cherry same thing xx and rr. anybodyelse see that? makes me think a little.

Yeah it does - I see what you mean :). Very good point.

I can't believe they can't even come back on to give their side of the story - wimps!

Vickie

for the computer illiterates like me what is an isp adress.??

also if i recall cherry welcoming post is said, i am 12 and new hereyou understand right pleaz talk to me.

then look at roxi she is 13 and also says plz right back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

kind of ironic....

Latest posts

Back