Cheewios!!!!!cornfliks!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbunluv123

Reaction score
Gwuys!!!

guess wat my humen gave me cheerwios and cornfliks!!!!!!:inlove:try them!

pwost here if u wike cheewios and cornfliks!!!!!!got to goes mummy calling me!:biggrin2:

-riggins:bunnydance:

:shock:

:highfive:
I luvs Cornfliks

My hoomin sayz I shouldnt be stealin' Oreos Corfliks cuz Oreo like to take time eating them! I jus rip dem outt hoomins hand!

:bambiandthumper

I neva eva did get tu eet da cheerwios or cornfliks but i bets i wud wike them vewy vewy much.

And i bet my mommy givs cheerwios an cornfliks to the BIG wabbit korld Chutney wen i am tukt up in mah bed.

How kan i make my mommy giv me sum cheerwios an cornfliks? :pleaseplease:

Ickle Bo-Peep xxx

Hi every Bunny, Buttercup here. I WUV WUV WUV Cheewios and Cornfliks. Mommie can never say no to me. When she goes into the pantry I go running to the door and she gives me tweats all the time.

Hey Bo Peep, I can mail you some Cheewios and Cornfliks, Mommie said they come in little wee boxes that you wouldn't have to share with any bunny else.

Talk to you soon.

Buttercup :)

WOW Buttercup - yoo must be sooo kleva if yoo knows how to mail stuffs! I neva eva did lurn to mail stuffs yet.

Pleez tell yor mommy she is the nisest mommy in the wurld if she lets yoo send me sum cheewios or cornfliks. I fink I wud wike to liv wiv yor mommy.

xxx

Latest posts

Back