Cheeto is Two Today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
Well Cheeto is two today (6/5) and I thought I'd start the day with taking some pictures, since I work/go to school at night and sleep the day away. He was very excited, which is odd because he's never acted like that in front of the camera before! I got some good shots. Sorry for the picture overload!

SDC10157.jpg

SDC10154.jpg

Trying to get the banana chips! Brat =b

SDC10265.jpg

He loves trying to climb onto chairs. I don't think he realizes that it's really not that far of a jump; after all, he jumps up on the very high bed!

SDC10262.jpg

Being goofy. :D

SDC10254.jpg

Eating his foot. Well he was probably cleaning it, but that caption's more interesting. =)

SDC10251.jpg

Going under the chair.

SDC10244.jpg

Just chillin'
SDC10240.jpg

Chillin more =)
SDC10239.jpg

So before I started taking pictures I gave him a large pile of hay in his carrier. I normally don't do that because I end up tracking hay everywhere. Well I come back from getting the camera to this; he decided that he wanted the hay all over the place. I left it for the night lol. It is his birthday!
SDC10183.jpg

"What is that thing?!?!"
SDC10216.jpg

Chillin again!
SDC10198.jpg

Aaaand finally, the one thing I've learned in the past year and a half that I've had him is that Cheeto bonds with inanimate objects. First it was this water pitcher, and then many other things. Now it's my bed post, dining table, dining chairs (pictured) and this one pair of shoes. He doesn't chew that pair, he grooms them. It's so funny!
SDC10168.jpg

Happy birthday buddy!

Woah sorry about the large pictures. I tried to re-size them, but it doesn't seem to want to stick.

The Z-Tribe is sending Happy Birthday Wishes to Cheeto.

Thanks so much for sharing those pics. Love the ones where he's chillin'

K:)

Harvey here,

we is hoping cheeto has the very bestest of birthdays ever!
Wishing cheeto many bunny treats :)

Awww, Happy Birthday, Mr. Cutie Pants! He is adorable. I love his gray muzzle and his fluffy tail and how he flops with his feet sticking out behind. And his affection for inanimate objects! Very special little guy!

Cheeto says thanks everybody! He has had the best day of lounging around, binkying, and eating birthday treats.

Happy late birthday Cheeto-for some reason you seem to remind me of miss Fraggles. :)

Back