Cheeky Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Well it seem I have a stroppy little man. I hadSnowy out for a while today and he was getting up to his usual tricks,chewing the sofa, teddies, etc and when I came to put him back in hishutch he had a right paddy at me. He started butting at my hands andstomping his feet. When I did get him back in he just looked at me asif to say "I'm not your friend anymore" and stomped over to his bed.Now everytime I have passed him to go upstairs he has bothhis front paws on the wires and looks so hard done to. It wouldn't betoo bad if he wasn't using those lovely red eyes to his advantage.Cheeky little bun he makes me feel like such a meanymummy

Vickie

I know how it is! I've had Spice actually sulk.He sits at the wire front and looks down at his feet and looks soinnocent that you feel so bad for them!

hey, if someone who put me into a small confinedarea took me right back out if i gave them a funny look, I'd do it allthe time too! you should see the looks I get from Ivory....I gotta stopgiving in to him =\

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Well it seem I have a stroppy little man. I had Snowy outfor a while today and he was getting up to his usual tricks, chewingthe sofa, teddies, etc and when I came to put him back in his hutch hehad a right paddy at me. He started butting at my hands and stompinghis feet. When I did get him back in he just looked at me as if to say"I'm not your friend anymore" and stomped over to his bed. Noweverytime I have passed him to go upstairs he has both hisfront paws on the wires and looks so hard done to. It wouldn't be toobad if he wasn't using those lovely red eyes to his advantage. Cheekylittle bun he makes me feel like such a meanymummy

Vickie
What a simply lovely passage, so full of Englishcolloquialisms, but so totally descriptive andunderstandable. It is one of the many reasons I enjoy thisforum...to read such colorful posts from people such as you, Vickie.

Buck ;)

Couldn't agree more, Buck. :dude:

Vickie,

Buck's rabbit, Missy, thumps at me in rhythm. She will continue on forat least 7-10 times if there's something she feels she's entitled tothat she's not getting.

She catches me off guard because it comes from no where, and I always chuckle.

-Carolyn

She's at it again! I can here her in thekitchen banging away:D. I went into her before and let her have a runabout and when I came to put her back she started nuging my hand, sortof growlingandthennipedme .WhenIshut her door she started thumping aboutandscratching to get out. I feel so bad. She hates going tobed! When I've found out whats wrong with Daisy and given her anytreatment she may need I'm goingto introduce her back to herMummy - I think she needs a mate.

Vickie

She may just being a bun. You mentionedputting her to bed. Buns are most active at dawn and dusk, somaybe she's revving up for some activity, just when you/re winding down.

Her behavior smacks of petulance and a "I don't want to be in thiscage" attitude. Perhaps, company would suffice to divert her energiesto other directions.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
She may just being a bun. You mentioned puttingher to bed. Buns are most active at dawn and dusk, so maybeshe's revving up for some activity, just when you/re winding down.

Her behavior smacks of petulance and a "I don't want to be in thiscage" attitude. Perhaps, company would suffice to divert her energiesto other directions.

Buck

Yes BuckI think thats what happening she is so noisy atnight. Stamping her feet, throwing her food bowl, chewing her hutch up- You wouldn't believe the noice this sweet bun makes!

I will definatley putting Snowy and Daisy together once all the babiesgo. They are definatley going tomorrow :( Ryan hasmade allthe arrangements. Runty is staying for longer. She does really hate itin the cage. She looks at the cats as if to say "why are you aloud outall the time and I'm not!" Poor thing. It's funny Daisy and Bustercould stay in the hutch all day if they had it their way.

Vickie

Latest posts

Back