Check in: Members Affected by Severe Weather

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nela

Reaction score
We have a lot of members living in the south where weather is absolutely terrible right now. Please stay safe and make sure to heed the warnings as more severe weather is expected.

When you have a chance, please check in over the following days and let us know that you guys are okay.

STAY SAFE!

:pray:

Oh jeez, I feel for all ye who live in places where ye get such severe weather, don't think I could stand it.

Stay safe!

I don't know if yall have heard updated news on the south, but Alabama got hit pretty hard, especially Tuscaloosa and surrounding communities. Thankfully I live far enough south where I didn't experience bad weather (besides T-Storms) but North Alabama and Mississippi definitely need prayers and help if you can give it.

The South and midwest have been hammered by floods and tornados and not too far away Texas is having unprecedented fires. Seems like not too long ago Austrailia was being burned and flooded and then there are all the earthquakes across the Pacific. :pray:

Back