Cheap exercise pen

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaileysMom

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a cheap exercise pen With a door that is 30" tall?

I've been looking for one everywhere I can think of and can't find one for $40 or under.

I currently have one without a door that is 30" tall but I wasn't thinking as to how hard

it would be for my girls to step over it, and I would like to get another one to connect it with the one I currently have so they have a little more hopping room when we take them outside.

You can look for a used one on Craigslist or other similar sites.
You probably won't find a new one for that cost, a 36" one with a step through door is about $80-100 here.
An NIC pen would work, it would be 28" tall. While it would not have a door, you can use clips to attach it to the x-pen so it can open. It might not be as fancy, but it still works. If you can get the larger boxes of girds (4-6 cubes), or get them on sale, you can make a good sized pen for $40.

Thanks for the reply, I've tried Craigslist and freecycle a place that advertises things people are getting rid of or people looking for things and both turned up empty, Just now though I FINALLY won one on e-bay. It's 30" with the walk through door and it's the gold one so good quality. I won it for $36 w/ free shipping so I am NOT complaining at all! WHoooo Hoooo!
It will make things sooo much easier for my girls, they can't step over it, and they struggle getting it unclipped from the cages if I use it inside.

Did you look on Amazon? I know when I was looking to get one a few months back there were a few for around $35 that were 30 high with gates. Good luck!

Yeah, I've tried Amazon also because normally they are cheaper than e-bay but I couldn't find any under $39 that didn't have ridiculous shipping. However I will be completely SET for exercise pens now, because today on craigslist I seen and ended up getting 2 sets of the plastic folding exercise pens, and 2 dutch rabbits came along with it. Long story, I will post the full story.

Latest posts

Back