***Charmin update***

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruckusluvr

Reaction score
Charmin is really enjoying his new home. He loves to be out of his cage. He plays with toys and loves to try to eat whatever book I may be reading at the time. LOL, Charmin does binkies and zooms around.

For some reason I am sooo surprised that he is a normal rabbit. I work with shelter dogs, and most dogs have and keep issues from bad situations. Do rabbits apparently not?

Since Charmin was getting her fur ripped out by a little boy, you would think he wouldnt want you to pet him, much-less shave him! but nope, he doesnt mind.

I glad Charmin is doing so well. I've seen a lot of rabbits come out of bad situations that have been happy and loving from the start and others that took a lot of work to bring around. It just depends on the rabbit.

Charmin must just have the 6th sense that says you are not an evil child. =) That's great that you've got such an adaptable bunny! I wish you guys the best of luck!

I agree. I think you're lucky that Charmin isn't scarred at all--my Muffin took 3 months to let us touch her on the head, and there have been lots of bunnies at the shelter that take longer to warm up to people. There's one there now that hides in the corner whenever you open her cage, and sticks her ears straight up so that you can't pet her on the head very well. :( There is also a baby bunny there who was taken from a very volatile home and he is the happiest little guy around, even though he's probably been through a bit!

We need pics of this happy bunny! I'm glad he's happy with you--he must know he's hit the jackpot!

I've just caught up with your posts on rescuing and keeping Charmin - and I have to tell you how wonderful it is that you saved him and are keeping him :). He looks and sounds adorable (but I agree we need more photos ;)).

It would be great if he and Ryo can be bonded later.

Jan

Latest posts

Back