Charlie loves the car!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesy

Reaction score
It's so cute how calm Charlie is in the car! I put him in the car to go to my moms or my boyfriends parents and he sits on my lap the whole way or he sleeps in the passenger seat! Top cute! Look! :) does your rAbbit like the car?

d76ccb1e.jpg
[align=left][/align]

I thought I was the only one! Cheeto LOVES IT. Although, he likes to "explore" which is a problem for me. haha I rigged my passenger seat to block access to ANY other area. He usually stays on the floor on the passenger side. I've actually seen him dead bunny flop and fall asleep before! So weird!
But, I don't have air in my car, so I can't take him out very often. =(
I always call him my little puppy, because he wants to be dog-like, but he's my first bunny so I don't "let" him do things I don't think a bunny would want to do. When I took him out (to the vet) for the first time, I was shocked when he wasn't freaking out. He just wanted to play. I take him for walks and he loves belly rubs. :?
I almost don't want people to see him because I've had people go "Aww, I want a bunny now!" and I'm like, "most rabbits aren't like this, I swear!" I just don't want people to expect his freakish behavior if they get a bunny.
LOL.

Hahahaha! That's funny! How cute. Yea I was surPrised too when Charlie didn't freak out either he just hung out with me during the car ride

I put a little hay in the carrier and Becky sprawls out to minch the whole way. She also loves to go into pet stores. I wheel her around in a cart (blanket on the bottom so her feet don't get stuck). She sticks her head up to look around and begs to be pet by random strangers. I'm working on harness training her for our outings. :)

The last time we went to Petsmart, we put a blanket in a cart and wheeled Serena around. She was standing up and looking all over and people had never seen a bunny that large--she's an 18 pound Checkered Giant.

When we were shopping for a new litter box for Gus, we decided the easiest way to find the right size was to bring Gus with us to try them out! So we put his harness on and took him to 3 different pet stores. He was VERY popular! ;)

He disapproves of car rides, though. He rides in his carrier with all four feet braced and his nose going a mile a minute!

Rue

awe! love the stories of the experiences with the buns in the car and in pet stores. Tabby had a little cat bed that he used to sit in on the passenger side floor, thumper hopped into the driver seat if the driver would leave briefly to get gas and would come out of his carrier from the back seat to use the litter box in the front seat on the floor, then happily return to his carrier. Mocha generally just sits in the carrier unless she feels she needs to explore, which isnt often.

Latest posts

Back