Changing Feed Times...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenk

Reaction score
After the New Year, I mayreturn to work full-time (since part-time office jobs are nearly impossible to find).When my schedule changes, my bunnies' feeding schedules will need to change, too.

My one bun's current AM feeding of greens (10:30 am)will need to be much earlier (no later than 7:30 am, assuming that my hubby provides it). My one male is currently fed pellets at 4 pm-ish and greens in the evening; his pellet feeding will either need to be moved to the earlyAM or later in the PM, depending upon which is likely better for a bun's digestion. (Both buns PM feeding of greens is around 10-10:30 pm.)

Can Ichange my buns' feeding schedules (making the greens feeding early for my girl and the pellet feeding early for my boy)? Or should I slowly move back the feeding times (by about 30 minutes' difference per day)? Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Jenk

Personally, I've never had a problem doing this with my buns, so I wouldn't think it would cause any gut issues to move feeding times to be earlier. I've had to change feeding times by a couple hours before and it always turned out fine.

I agree, this should not be a problem for the bun at all. So, you rest assured on that. But, you may have to never ending see a bun who apprears to have never been fed before, ever!:p:p Snuff is like number 1 at that act, haha! Silly bunners.;)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
...You may have to never ending see a bun who apprears to have never been fed before, ever!:p:p Snuff is like number 1 at that act, haha! Silly bunners.;)
My guy's like that in the morning when he wants to come out of his cage, as well as at feeding time. The enthusiasm is astounding--especially to a human who may not have had coffee yet.

;)

My buns don't really have a schedualed (sp?) feeding time, its usually around 7:45am before school or if its a weekend its more like 9:00am and at night its around 5:30pm but it varies everyday :)

Latest posts

Back