Change in Member Name

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelnSnuffy

Reaction score
I thought I would post so that I don't confuse anyone else. Sorry about that. ;)

Let me explain. When I joined the forum in September '06, I had just lost BunBun almost a month prior:?. A friend of my husband, whose daughter had a rabbit, Snuffles, who didn't really have time for him anymore as she is now a young teenager and is doing alot of school activities and hanging with friends. Her dad mentioned this to my husband and also sent me an email with a picture of him. That was pretty much all it took for me to want him, with my husband in agreement, we got him. I was all excited about getting him, so I just chose my member name- Snuffles.

With what I have gone through very recently with Angel, I thought it time to change my member name. I also changed my avatar yesterday for a better picture of her, so that probably really confused some folks. I received a couple of pms regarding the confusion, alas, this post. Sorry guys!:D

So, now I am AngelnSnuffy, previously Snuffles.

Once again, sorry about the confusion.

I wasn't confused, I knew it was you:D

I'm used to it already, I like it. And I love the new avatar picture:bunnyheart

Thank you, Michaela! How nice of you to say.

I guess I felt a bit like Haley about Max. She changed her avatar too. I still want you to make me one, don't think I don't:). I just wantto try somenaturey pics with them when it starts warming up. I just wanted a new pic, the oldone was a bit generic.:D:bunnydance: I love that pic of her. My husband printed it out on my new photo printer and wow! I have it up at work on my peg board for all to see.:D

Oh that's fine!!:) I'm looking forward to thegood weather too to get some decent pictures of Ebony. It's so hard toget a good picture of a black rabbit!!!!!:shock::pullhair:

Latest posts

Back