Change in behavior

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunaloof2021

Reaction score
Hello.
I came home today from work and found my rabbit being her lazy self around the afternoon time she said hello and I petted her a bit and then continued with my day. I noticed she went to sit under my desk in the office and hasn’t gotten up since. She has been bread loafing then gets up scratches her ears or feet and then lies back down and keeps her eyes closed. She urinated in her litter box and also ate a treat but when it was dinner time, she didn’t finish her food and went back to sitting under the desk. She is currently still there I shut off the lights and put a blanket over the table to cover her. At this time she will usually eat and then sprawl out with a full tummy and then run around a bit and play with toys. Should I be worried? Is it too soon to determine anything is wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1
How is she doing? Not moving is a bad sign and could be a sign that she is going into Gi-stasis.

When my bunnies are acting lazy and not wanting much food, my go to is always infant gas drops. Normally after 1-2 doses they are back to normally and playing around/eating. Doses are 1-2 ml every hour for 3 hours and then 1-2 ml every 3-8 hours or as needed.

Latest posts

Back