Chances Hoomans Brag Spot xD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalifornianKit

Reaction score
Hey *classic opening xD* My bunny masterChance has decided to graciously let me brag on him and the life he has down on the ranch since he is man of the house and he has his own herd of ladies *one of which whom is his size and actually his... but dont tell him i said that*

Anywho.. before he decides to come beat with with a stick for the other 3 not being his... Im the bunny slave, Robin. I am 17 revolutions around thesun old =) And as stated earlier we live on a ranch in Texas and Chance has lots of "brothers and sisters". None of which are related to him.. other than the fact that i belong to them.

So first off... Man of the house. Mister Lone Star's Last Chance himself.

110k7yv.jpg

He was exploring my trashcan and came upon this gem of epicness

Okay now for Chance's girl, Miss Lone Star's Zsa Zsa.

dxy53c.jpg

She's VM so she isnt showable but i love otters regardless. And Chance is a BEW so its all good.

And since im on the topic of Chance's horde... he has graciously given me permission to post his "other girls" and "the little brat" XDD

Around March of this year i decided since my mother wouldnt let me breed horses cuz they were too expensive i talked her into letting me do something a little LESS expensive *if only she knew xD* So i got the first Californian bun i found because they are what we show in the county fairs around here, and i ended up with this guy... *or so i thought*

Chance's NEWLY discovered wife, Jade. *used to be Jax when she was a boy LOL*

29ntp91.jpg

*funny story* I have been trying to breed "Jax/Jade" to my doe Rosie all week. So i got him/her out to check him/her over.. and i found little bunny boobs LOL. I was wondering why he had a dewlap.So Jax is Now Jade. Also now i need to go buy a buck, because the only buck i have is related to all but one of my does. @.@

Mmmmkay, now for Chance's Older Cougar Lady. She's almost 2 years old. Lemme introduce, Rosemary or Rosie for short.

255kuqc.jpg

I actually owned Rosie as i younger doe. I raised her and placed 5th in the county show then sold her to a breeder. When i decided i was gonna breed rabbits i called her to see if she had any does i could buy and she sold me Rosie back. =D yay for nice breeders.

Alright. Now Chance's up and coming soon-to-be-Wifey *he wishes* Ruby.

1547csw.jpg

Ruby isthe onlylittle girlie from the first litter i ever raised. When i bought Rosie from the breeder she bred her to their grand champion buck, King. I think she's the sweetest little thing <3

Next, we have, as Chance refers too as "The Little Brat". This is Jasper.

2yxgnjd.jpg
Jasper is now officially the only buck i have. He is littermates with Ruby and Rosie is his mom. Im probably gonna end up selling him at some point to get a non related buck.

And that is it for Chance's horde of girls... and The Little Brat. So now we will go to the other furry friends Chance has made inside the house.

Thefree roaming fluffy showmuttScout.

15cknjc.jpg

Scout is a maltese/rat terrier and she does dog agility. She's a natural andistheslaves #1 child.... much to Chance's attempts to make it otherwise. The slave raised her from a puppy and has had her for 5 years now.

These little guys intrigue Chance because they are SOMEHOW smaller than him xD

Pip and Squeak, the robo dwarf hamsters.

1181z75.jpg

These two guy look literally the same so im only putting a pic of one.

The slave also has a cat.. but the pictures were lost when the computercrashed. So beware the randomness.. and enjoy :biggrin:

WARNING HORRIBLE PUN AHEAD!

111uiv6.jpg

The slave at the ren. fest. Robin Hood xDDD

AAAANYWAYS...

Now to the outside fluffys.. living on a ranch means lots of fluffys live here. These are just theslaves other children. Not thewhole families.

Theslave spends a lot of time training and workin with thisBIGfluffy.

The Registered Paint horse, Miss Dual Comancheor Tawny

2yyy1wz.jpg

She's a solid sorrel paint horse. Likes to chase cowsand be nosey.

This is theslave's pet carpet, Dizzy

35ixa1e.jpg

She highly enjoys getting into things that could kill her. You got to watch her with a VERY close eye when she's in the pasture.

Next is the slaves bottle baby, Artimis

27yxzq0.jpg

Arti is a daaark red brahma hefer the slave got at a sale for 10$ and the slave bottle fed her for a month and nursed an infected navel til Arti was in perfect health

This is the newest old equine in the pasture, Lizzy

2ajq4o0.jpg

The slave bought Lizzy for the slave's neice's 7th birthday, winning the coveted, "Best Aunt EVER" award. Lizzy is ridable and loves to pony around little kids. She was abused and therefore she is headshy, but as long as u have her caught she is an angel.

Also the slave also has a gelding but he is at the trainers right now and EPICALLY missed </3

AND thats basically how Mister Chance spends his days =D being pampered

Your bunnies are all gorgeous :)

All your animals are adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Latest posts

Back