Chance BINKIED!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
:sunshine::elephant::bunnydance::yes::highfive::hyper::jumpforjoy::colors::happydance:upsidedown::pullhair::woohoo

He is definitely starting to feel better. He went for his run aroundthe yard earlier and did 3 binkies! I tried to catch them on camera,but they're not good binky pictures. I wasn't really expecting him todo it, so I wasn't prepared.

I just had to share this wonderful news with everyone!

2006_01220041.jpg

2006_01220049.jpg

YAY! Hes a happy bunny now! Im glad youre makingup for the neglect he suffered in the past. Thats why animals are sospecial, they can be so hurt and beat down by humans and yet they stilllove us.

Haley wrote:
Thats why animals are so special, they can be so hurt andbeat down by humans and yet they still love us.
And he truly does love me. He's so loving and affectionate, and justcraves attention from me. It's as if he truly knows he is so loved andwill not be harmed or hurt anymore.

:bunnyheart

Hi! I was just wondering how long ittook for him! I got my new girl on sunday and she doesn'twant to come out of the cage when I open it for her. She justsits in the litter box!! I want her to binkie!!:(

YAY!! Look at those ears fly!!! :D:D:D

Wonderful!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back