Champagne D'Argent

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heartlandrabbitry

Reaction score
Homebred Champagne D'Argent buck Roddick - Love this little guy! He has nice shoulders but just need a more filled out HQ! :) Have received nice comments on him!

154133_163938623641702_103647186337513_273809_7410797_n.jpg

Not to bug you, but watch the feet again. He looks really frumpy and off due to the pose. (for example, he lacks mucho depth because the shoulders and hunched up, and he slots in HQ because his hindfeet are too far back)

I don't mean to be a stickler for posing (or stalk you. o.o:), just trying to help out.

introoder wrote:
Not to bug you, but watch the feet again. He looks really frumpy and off due to the pose. (for example, he lacks mucho depth because the shoulders and hunched up, and he slots in HQ because his hindfeet are too far back)

I don't mean to be a stickler for posing (or stalk you. o.o:), just trying to help out.
Yea I know this was the only picture I had of him! But thank you, sometimes you pose the rabbit and then they move :grumpy: but he does need more depth either way!

Heartlandrabbitry wrote:
introoder wrote:

Yea I know this was the only picture I had of him! But thank you, sometimes you pose the rabbit and then they move :grumpy: but he does need more depth either way!
Woah, I was on my old account for some reason? Weird.

;D Totally know how that is. it's why taking new pics of the netherlands are usually 30 to 100 photos PER bunny. LOL!

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
Heartlandrabbitry wrote:
introoder wrote:

Woah, I was on my old account for some reason? Weird.

;D Totally know how that is. it's why taking new pics of the netherlands are usually 30 to 100 photos PER bunny. LOL!
Oh haha! I was kind of confused when you said that you were stalking me, I was like I didn't even see you post on my Creme picture! But now I know :) I know, I hate taking pictures of the Netherlands! Such a pain :sigh: Mine always bite me too!

Back