Chalk's the odd one out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
The bunnies decided to have a cuddle just now. Well, either Chalk just wasn't in the mood for a cuddle or she was rejected by the other 3!

'I don't care. Honest I don't'

1224348810.jpg

1224349086.jpg

:biggrin2:

Edit: Please excuse the state of the floor of their cage. Mouse has recently taken up litter box digging! :shock:

That is too funny! In the second pic the other three are all staring at Chalk like, "WTH is her problem?" :rofl:

I agree - one for the caption contest!

Poor little Chalkers! she wanted some lovin' too.....

and don't fret over the floor....... Tony is a digger too...... and Clover's bad leg flips stuff out of her cage.......

Awww so cute..I especially love the second picture. Poor Chalk! LOL

And I would say at least once a day my floor looks like that. And not just the bunny floor but my carpet from them dragging it around the whole room and my kitchen because it's apparently even MORE fun to dump the hay all over TILE!

Thanks guys!!!

I didn't think of it's Caption Contest potential until you guys said! I would be so proud lol! :p

Chalk's not always a lonely bunny, she actually had her head wedged firmly underneath Barney's last night lol. And she's currently cuddled up next to Mouse :D

I'm just a big show off with my cuddly bunnies lol!

And we really need to find something for the litter trays, to stop her digging. We got new trays with lips on the top (you might just be able to see them) which worked for a day or 2, but she's worked out how to get the litter over the top of them now! Naughty Mouseickle!! :p

What about a deeper box? I have a storage type box that I'm going to try in my bunny's cage later today. She has this HUGE box that's such a pain in the butt so I am going to try this one because it's bigger then a regular box but not as huge as the one she currently has (the one she has now is the bottom to a pet store type cage) and it's deep enough that I think she'll be able to dig away in there without it getting all over.

Latest posts

Back