Central North Carolina

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babsbunny

Reaction score
:headflick:
Hi everyone,

I have launched an online store that sells hay repackaged for small animals. I'm located in Central North Carolina, but that really means nothing because I will sell to anyone located in the U.S. However, rabbit owners in the southeastern portion of the U.S., who are currently buying hay from an online source, will appreciate the lower shipping costs from a closer vendor.

Please check out my website and online store at http://www.oak-hill-farms.com. I am currently offering Orchard Grass and Alfalfa. I am also expecting a new delivery of Timothy hay in a couple weeks. I sell loose, boxed hay, in 3-lb increments.

Over time, I will be adding more products, such as Teff hay, for all of you who are allergic to Timothy. I will also be getting a hay baling machine in a few months that will make bunny-sized bales.

Please contact me via private message, or through my website, if you have any questions or comments. Let me know if I am not currently offering something that you would like to see me sell. Any special requests?

Thanks for looking
Barbara Cox
"Babs Bunny"

Yes, the website you posted does not work, but anyways Ive been looking for hay because the hay bales at the pet store are just too small for an expensive price.

Hi Edward, im from raleigh area. Their are lots of local farms that sell hay around Wake County. it's worth the drive even to louisburg to get a $10 bale of hay that can last for months. DON'T BUY HAY AT A PETSTORE> it's a rip off and not as fresh quality.

Can you tell me what kinds of hay are available? Timothy? Can you provide any more local growers by name? I have a friend in Chapel Hill with a house rabbit. She prefers no chemicals, too. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back