ceasar says hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEASAR

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i can't put a pic in becaue it saysmine are too big! I have a holland lop white with blue eyes, deaf andhas epilepsie due to dehydration and lack of food! i got him from a petstore when he was 8 weeks old! Best bunny ever now, full of love andlife, just had a problem last night " thank youspring for all your help!"

I live in sullivan county NY!

dEBBIE

Welcome to RO Debbie:wave:

I'm so pleased that yourlittlebunny is feeling better now, ho great of you to be looking after him so well.

There's a good link on information on how to post pictureshere

Enjoy the forum!:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Hi and thank you for the welcome! OK i tried allthose links they all still go thru but when i try to upload here stillsays error, too large, i really wish you could all see him!

Hi and welcome!

For your pics, are you using a site like photobucket first to uploadthem? I use photobucket.com and its great. You just create a freeaccount, upload your pics and then hit "edit" to resize them to a smallsize. Then copy and paste the url here using this button:
image.gif

Hope that helps! Again, welcome! Im so glad your bunny is feeling better.

hi is a beauty even though he is a boy! hehe, i will try that other site again, but don't know if it will work!

debbie

Latest posts

Back