CatNap from the Heart 50% off Adoption Fees

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueFrog

Reaction score
Hi guys,

As most of you know, <a href="http://www.catnapfromtheheart.org">CatNap from the Heart</a> has been instrumental in getting bunnies out of high kill shelters and into loving homes. The shelter's gotten a bit crowded lately so they are reducing adoption fees by 50% to get buns where they belong - with people who will love them forever! There are some real sweethearts who are inexplicably still waiting at the shelter for the right people to find them.

Click here to meet them!

Some staff members believe it's better to list only a small percentage of rabbits on Petfinder, and expect people to call/walk into the shelter to find the rest. If you disagree with that strategy, as I do, please be sure to click through onto individual listings to get the message across that all bunnies deserve maximum exposure!

As always, I will assist with transport arrangements if I can. CatNap will do out of state placements -just expect to jump through extra hoops.

(Pssst.... somebody snap up the truly wonderful, amazing, Alfalfa, will you please?!

At the lower rate for adoption fee/s, those bunners will hopefully attract the bestest kind of loving humans the planet knows!!!

So true, Petfinder is huge.

Latest posts

Back