Cathy Patrick Memorial Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The show was great. Just an awewome turnout for a show that was put together in such a short period of time. I can't say exactly how many rabbits were there, but people had to park their cages outside of the show barn. It almost seemed like a mini-convention. And get this-over 75 lionheads were shown by folks that came from as far as Kentucky, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately, this will probably be José's last show. He was DQ'ed for too much hair on his ears. I will post some photo's next week in a separate thread.

Dan

Dan....

You turned down a bunny from Lisa?

She's just now telling me about it - how she knew you'd give her a good home....

I'm so glad you got to meet Lisa - I really am...and I do understand about you not having room for another...but honestly - I bet your buck is so sad now.....he could've had a girlfriend!

Peg

Peg: Don't worry about José not having a girlfriend. He has enough fun playing with his "brothers" Danté and Ziggy. I think after I told Lisa that I know you well, she figured out that I was good people. Believe me I was so tempted to take the doe, but as I told Lisa I just don't have the room, especially now that my Neice graduated from college and her dutch doe is down in my room with the the "boys."

Dan

Latest posts

Back