cat loves bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaphappy14

Reaction score
My cat and bunny love each other. :) I'm sooooohappy they do! My cat even gave Mr. Pixie a bath!!! Its soo cute! And,best thing of all, my bunny loves me too! He always wants me to pet himand all. :D

Glad to hear it! A well socialized bun is the best =)

Guin loves pets and cuddles. Gir doesnt, but Gir is stilljust a baby. Maybe he will mellow out in a month or two hehe

I am guessing Gir is close to 4 months due to sexual maturity.

He's just skittish. Once you get him in your lap or on thebed he likes to cuddle, but you have to go to him and catch himhehe. Guin will come up to you if you get on thefloor.

He loves Guinevere more then Guin loves him hehe, but it is cute to watch them snuggle together.

Murphy loves my kitties. They don'tmind him, but sometimes he gets too"friendly"andthey run away. He used to jump on them when I first got himso now I think they are a little scared lol. That, and thefact that he is just about as big as them. But otherwise theyget along. :D

This doesn't really go with the cat-rabbit thing, but one of my rats,Cookie, loves Murphy. She crawls all over him and licks hisfur. He just sniffs her and then runs around and they sort ofchase each other back and forth. Because of the obviouslyhuge size difference this is closely supervised but I still think it'scute. My other rat, Mo, hates him, but then again she hateseveryone except me and Cookie :p

I'm glad to hear that they get along :D

I was babysitting a cat once and Peppy tried to mate with it...there will never be a cat near my bunny again. lol.

fINALLY SOMEONE ELSE!LOL MY BIG! RABBIT AND 3 YEAR OLD TABBY CAT LOOOOOOVVE EACH OTHER!THEY EVEN SLEEP TOGETHER....BUT THEN AGAIN ..MAYBE MY ANIMALS ARE JUSTWEIRD! LOL. BECAUSE MY CAT AND MY LOVEBIRD ANDDD MYPARAKEETGETALONG.LOL(WEIRD):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;);););)

When Bub's sister Isabella was little, she lovedmy cat Mouse. Mouse would hide under the table and watch the babiesfrom a safe distance--but then Isabella invaded her "safe zone".CHARRRGE!!! She was running circles around Mouse ( Isabella was aboutthe size of my hand at this point) and sniffing her.

Well, Mouse finally got fed up with the annoying little gnat buzzingaround her feet, and THWACK! smacked her in the rear with a well placed(no claws) paw. She then proceeded to thoroughly discipline Isabellalike a naughty kitten--chased her back to the kennel with more smacksto the rear.

The look on Isabella's face was priceless: "Ooooo I was a BAD bunny!!!"

The next day she was back for more and Mouse gave up in disgust.

Both cats, other than that rare moment, are totally intimidated by all the rabbits, who are very attracted to them.

Rose

bunsforlife wrote:
Guin loves pets and cuddles. Gir doesnt, but Gir is stilljust a baby. Maybe he will mellow out in a month or two hehe

He will! Most likely anyway. But unneutered boys are kind of wiggly allthe time. My girls like petting, my boys like rough play.

Rose

Latest posts

Back