Castiel on Supernatural

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EileenH

Reaction score
I know there are some Supernatural fans here, who's watching now? They just had a great line.

This girl was asking Dean & Sam to kill her because she was infected and had fed, and they were trying to talk her out of it. In the middle of it Castiel just reached out and melted her.
Sam & Dean were all like "What'd you do?" and he said, simply: "We needed to move this along".

I love Castiel, he is such a great character!

And of course this would be the episode I missed.....darn it.

I will be getting it off iTunes this weekend though (I get all of them).

I'm hearing rumors that he won't be back for season 7 (that's right - CW announced this week that the show got renewed). I also know that the actor who plays Bobby tried out for a pilot of a new show...that doesn't look promising either.

Anyone else hear anything about that?

Personally - I don't like Castiel this year....he's becoming too much like the boys.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Looks like they are putting a darker spin on Castiel this season--I mourn for his lost innocence. Only one more episode for the season.
Actually - no - there are more than that. Four episodes (or maybe 3 after last night).

But the next episode should be good...

My son (and many fans) are saying that Castiel is acting like Sam in the season where he was drinking demon blood...doing it for a "good" reason even though it was the wrong thing to do...

Can you imagine if the boys have to fight Cas?

The previews for next week had stuff about Castiel being concerned as to how much on the dark side he is heading.

I would missCastiel if he wasn't on, but I am a little bored of Bobby, so that wouldn't be a loss for me.

Do you guys know where I can watch season 5 or 6 episodes somewhere online? I'm on disc 4 of season 5, but they are rented out.

Colorguarder08 wrote:
actually I'm pretty sure they have already fought Castiel.

I'm probably not saying it right. Imagine if the boys had to fight Castiel to the point where they kill him...where he has turned so "dark-side" and is unwilling to turn back...

Its like when Dean said to Sam something along the lines of "If you weren't my brother...you've become something we'd hunt..."

Yeah. Like I said before I stopped watching it when I started colorguard freshmen year in highschool so I only saw the first two seasons occassionally I will be able to catch an episode on TNT in the morning but not often.

I'm just curious what the other SPN fans thought of tonight's episode....

I found myself wondering - when Cas asks for a sign...what if what Dean said to him - about being like family/brothers...what if that WAS the sign and he wasn't willing to hear it?

Hmmm...that's a good point. I could see Cas missing it because I didn't pick that up, but now that you brought it up it could be construed as a sign. I thought Dean was pretty compelling with that argument and couldn't believe Cas didn't buy it. But that could be because of the state of confusion he's in.

I thought it was a very sad episode. I really like him and it's sad to see him so dark and confused.

Now it's not on for 2 weeks, so we have to wait...

I've heard that this cliffhanger is supposed to leave the fans tearing their hair out all summer. What I suspect is that the wall will fall down in Sam's head...which of course would leave us wondering if he'll survive or what he'll be like.

I am so glad that they got a season 7....

I've been trying to think of what is my favorite episode this season. I loved "Weekend at Bobby's" and I liked the Titanic one a lot - and I loved the Western and the one that was the meta episode where they came to our world....but last night's was so good too.

What's been y'alls favorite episode?

Oooh - and I would've loved to have seen MORE of the evil equivilant of Bobby...

The one that got me the most wasn't from this season; it was the one where the hellhounds got Dean and brought him to hell. I was sitting in my living room holding my head yelling "NOOOO!!!!!".........

Latest posts

Back