CARROT JUICE FOR A RABBIT LOVERS SOUL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
In a earlier post I had half jokingly said thatI should write a book about bunnies. I talked to a publisherand they are very interested! My book would follow the linesof the Chicken Soup Books.

So here is what I need.... I need and will beg for any stories that youhave... I need a minimum of 200... the stories can be heartfelt or theycan be funny or it can be a lesson well learned.

Should your story be chosen you will be credited with thestory. Half of any monies made on the book will be donated toa Rabbit Rescue (to be named later). The book will also bededicated to Buck. I would like Carolyn to write that if youfeel so inclined.

If you are interested PM me and I will give you my email addy.

Thanking you in advance!

Susan

Oh Susan. That is amazing. Buck will be grinning from ear toear. I will send you a bunch of stories andyou can pick whichif any that you want to use.

That is Awesome of you.

Tina

Wonderful idea Susan! I would alsolook through all of Carl's posts for material, and see if his wifewould be willing to grant permissionforthepublishing ofhis anecdotes in the book.

Pam

This is such a wonderful idea. Buck would be soplease, however, since he never liked to be in the spotlight, hemight've asked to not be mentioned! Silly, Buck, i hope he knows howmuch we truly miss him and loved him...I'll think of a couplestories...where should we submit them?

Ellie:pinkpansy:

Susan, this is great! I am veryexcited for you! As Ellie said, Buck would be so flatteredand he always seemed so modest. I think this is such atouching way of honoring him.

I have a new story everyday for you. These silly wabbits keepme on my toes. I can't WAIT to read your book! :D

I am gonna have to keep bumping this so everyone will see it. Sorry if it causes any problems

My email addy will be given out in PM should you wish to send me stories

Thanks

I was talking to Carolyn tonight and Iread her this post. She was so touched and moved. She is going to beshowing this and many of the other posts that everyone has written toBucks wife, son and daughter.

Tina

awesome idea! too bad the hay vaccuum..excuse mefreddy..is just a lump on a log that likes to lay down with mommy... ithink the cover of your book should use a picture of pet bunny'sbun,pebbles :)

IMGA0840.jpg

What a fun idea! I will definitelysubmit something as a possibility! I think that a rabbitlovers book is well needed and long over due:p

What's your deadline for stories? I have yet to have anything profound happen with my buns, but who knows when it may happen.

No deadline as of yet. It does nothave to be profound. Just something that means something toyou that may touch someone... ie.make them smile, laugh, cryetc

Susan

I'll have to dig up some old stories. What a wonderful idea...

:hug:

I'll have to send you some. I'll besure to work on that. Maybe the Missus would let you use apicture of Earnestine for the cover. I think that would befitting.

Jen

I agree, you need some of BunnyMommy's stories :cool:

Latest posts

Back