Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're very Special too, Loz. We'refortunate that you are a part of thisforum.

A moderator is just someone who makes sure that everyone behaves by therules and doesn't get verbally abusive with the members.

Some people like to upset others and do so for fun. Thesepeople are often referred to as 'trolls' by people in forums andchatrooms. A moderator helps keep those people out.Trolls have nothing to add except to upset the members.

-Carolyn

I've been Moderator for a while, but have just kept it quiet.

ThanksDoll!

-Carolyn

Oh! So that's what a troll is! I saw you guysrefer to them in another post & was wondering what they werelol I thought it was some kinda critter that comes out in the spring tobother the buns lol Congrats on being moderator Carolyn! :)

~pam

I would like to take this opportunity to sayYIPPEE for your appointment as an official bunny forum moderatorCarolyn :) And it goes to someone who is most deserving inthe way of her tact, politness,advice and kindness ;)but mostof all......her care and concern for Tucker and all his other relativeseverywhere in the WORLD!!

Cheers!

Cher, Jez and Jade (they are at home right now clapping their little paws together in happiness) *wink wink*

Will look to you and the others for advice,HB104;thanks BunnyMommy,Pamela227, and everyoneelse.

All for one, one for all!

Glad we were able to help you with the 'trolls' description,Pamela227. :) Don't ever hesitate to ask if youdon't know what a phrase or term we use is. I'm sure youwouldn't be the only one in question anyway.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back