carlisle doesnt like bed time =(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassafrassa

Reaction score
mah hoomin was pwayin wif me but den i has to go to bed =(we was havin a nice wittle cuddle in her lap and den she pickeded me up and put me to sweep. i kicked and kicked and said, "mommy i'm not sweepy!!" and she didnt listen. maybe we can has cuddles tomowwow.:)

we iz knowing what you mean. we iz always playing in our garden then our hoomin sez it 10pm and bedtime. we iz runnin g round lots cos we is not wanting to go to bed. we does this a lot wen it is raining - dis lots of fun cos our hoomin is getting wet and her hair is going curly. it normally curly but she is straightening it. hoomis is weird!

lots of love
roxy and hartley

i iz glad u guyz know whats up! now i know i not the onwy one who makes angwy when bedtimes. i get fwustwate so much. bedtimes was better tonitz cause i was sweepy.

well, i get told to go to bed now! but i am in my hutch during winter and she comes to give me grass and hay. but in da summah. she cant tell me what to do cos im in my run and i run round until im tired
or i sunbathe

Latest posts

Back