caramel has a

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramel

Reaction score
run:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: it is finished at lastso she is having her first good run in it and is loveling every minuiteof it, i have put some boxes in so she has something of an obsiticalcourse and i've put it in the sun as its blowing a chilly wind here, imnot going to leave her in there for too long seens its her first timein it and cos of the cold wind will try and post a pic ofit

Aw that's cool!:cool: I'd love to see a pictureof her in it!!:D My girls love their run too, though it's a bit smallfor them...my dad is making them a bigger one though.

:bunnydance:

Can't wait to see a picture! Bugsy'sstill ripping the sides of our run so would love to see yours for someideas on how to build our new one!

And you're right about the chilly wind, just had a hailstorm and it's such a contrast to how it was yesterday!

Ooo very nice, I'm sure she'll love havingsomewhere to run about outside every day.:)I know what youmean about the wind as well, my buns are out in their run and theirtoys keep blowing over, :shock:thankfully they don't seem tomind the wind at all.:D

awww bless her, she didnt like it when i had toput her back in her hutch when it started hailing here, and it doesntlook like its stopping any time soon, it stops then starts, mind youshe did have a good few hours init
Image009.jpg
,here are some pics

Image009.jpg

Back