Caption Contest #24

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
captioncontesttwentyfour.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]Disclaimer: This photo is the property of Rabbits Online, The photographer and the Author of the Caption. Use of this photo by any outside source requires permission obtained by the forementioned people.

:D[/align]

Evel Kneivel the rabbit prepares to make the Great Carpet Divide jump from the sofa plateau to his cage below... fueled by carrots and Craisins.

Denise

bunny suicides------------hyper bunnny style!!!!!!!!!!
(you know the book......)
Elf Mommy wrote:
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Disclaimer: This photo is the property of Rabbits Online, The photographer and the Author of the Caption. Use of this photo by any outside source requires permission obtained by the forementioned people.

Waaaaaaiiiiiitt.........I found it!

lol idk this one isn't to good to get a caption for.

I can climb to da top of dis couch in 2 leaps, can your honor roll student do dat?

''I believe i can fly....I believe i can touch the skyyyy''

''I is not a stuffed animalll!''

''This isnt going to go on the caption contest is it?aww mann!''

Elf Mommy wrote:
[align=center]

[/align]

"I'll do it. Don't think I won't. Give me the craisins or I'll poop on your couch!"

The new home decorator's essential accent piece: Sofa Bunny Decoration. So life-like, you'll think it's about to spring into action!

Latest posts

Back