Captain Snow - Neuter Pending

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnicula

Reaction score
Bunnicula's Castle, S.Central, Pennsylvania, USA
Captain Snow heads to the vet late tomorrow evening for a thorough check up and an overnight at the vet's office. Dr. Hall will be performing the snowball removal (hehe) early Friday morning.

Please send positive vibes the Captain's way as he faces "the sword".

NewBunny.max025.jpg

Thanks,

-Mary Ellen

Thank you! I am not looking forward to this "fixing" they refer to. Newt, have you been "fixed?" Oh, and another thing, Newt...I hear my beloved Gingivere once had a crush on you and tried to bunnynap you. I want you to know that now that I'm in her life, she won't have time for any other love interests. I do hope you and Ookpik are happy together.

Ever at your service,

Captain Snow

Hi Captain Snow, Newt doesn't have an account, so I'll let him use mine.

Hi, Newt here. Yes, I vaguely remember this phenomenon know as "fixed." I don't even recall being broken, though. I had it done before I came to live here. But I came out none the worse for wear, so I don't think it's a bad thing. That's good that Gingivere has you, she should be scared of Ookpik, she'd one big mean woman! I hope for your sake that Gingi isn't like Ookpik. All I want is to be friends, but she'll have none of it. Good luck with your fixing!

~Newt

Good luck, Captain Snow!! I hope he has an easy recovery. I am very pro-neutering, but I still feel bad for my pets when they get it done... My rat, Colby, was neutered at the end of August (he's going to be living with my 3 girls, so no balls allowed!) and I felt guilty about it before I even got him. He's all healed up now, but I still feel kinda bad. We think he misses his balls because he has two toy balls in his cage that he's always carrying around...

Colby2.jpg

Colby says, "Don't wowwy Cappin Snow, day cawwy you awound in a bwanket afta duh sujwee den you come home and mama gives you tweets! Den you get to wiv wiff LAYDEEZ!"

Captain Snow...Fiver here...

Mama keeps telling me I'm going to get neutered, but not to worry...

I'm SURE Mama wouldn't make me neuter if I was in danger...so I'm sure you're not in danger, either. Mama said when we were in that big ol' noisy thing on the way to "home" that she would never let me be in danger ever again...I trust her.

So don't worry...Mama's keep us safe and love us...:D

Hehehehe! I LOVE Colby :biggrin2:!

I am actually going to start calling around here soon for rat neuter prices. My boys need to lose their goolies :p.

[align=center]All is well with Captain Snow![/align]
The ride to the vet went fine. He was a little stressed in the waiting room with the panting dogs around. But onced things quieted down his ears were upright. Waiting in the exam room I held him, but he wanted nothing of it. I placed him in his carrier, and he munched pellets and hay as if he were at home. (None of the other buns are ever that calm at the vet. They even turn their noses up at treats.)

He was a naughty boy during his exam. Bossy with me and the vet tech. But they said all was well with his overnight stay and next-morning surgery. When I picked him up Friday evening, he was all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. As soon as he got home, he gobbled pellets and hay and hopped around his clean cage.

I removed the shelves from his cage for now - don't want him to do any unnecessary jumping for a bit. He seems a bit peeved about that, but he'll get over it.

He's the best car traveling bunny I think we've ever had. That is so cool. Gingivere gets absolutely stressed in the car. She grinds her teeth and wimpers. Hmmm...and I was thinking about using a car ride to introduce them the first time. Wonder how that would work?

Well, just wanted you all to know that he is doing extremely well: eating, drinking, pooping, peeing, moving, and bossing me around.

Thanks for caring!

-Mary Ellen

I'm so glad he's home! I was waiting to hear!

Poor widdle guy lost his snowballs!

Just tell him they melted. ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm so glad he's home! I was waiting to hear!

Poor widdle guy lost his snowballs!

Just tell him they melted. ;)
LOL...I did. That's kind of what the area looks like, anyway. It's amazing to me how well he travels and how quickly he became active post-op. Captain is a fitting title - he is so full of his little self. Gingi is gonna have her hands full when this fellow is finally fit for bonding.

We have just talked about how full of himself Bo can be too! Tony is just a big goofball and spazzy Clover is just..... spazzy.

I love the attitude Bo has - he's just so funny sometimes!

Latest posts

Back