cant find it anywhere

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be intrested in knowing too.. I have acage that could use a little ramp, i seen other cages like hers withone but it was after i bought what she has.

Cristy

ayglnu13 wrote:
I use like 4 layers of thick cardboard and cover it withcarpet and that works really well for a ramp :D

~Amy
that sounds good but i want like a second story toput in like a shelf and a ramp going up to the shelf ... i dont knowwhat to do

make a sketch of whatyou want , it will helpthem to see exactlly whatyou are talking about . rampscan be made from cat scratchingposts too , they are madeof coragated card boardand the bunny can get his nails intoit to get a grip up .

I started out with a ramp/small shelf combo thatcame from Petco... it was white covered wire ramp that attached to asmall circular corner shelf that she could perch on. Costslike ten bucks. But making your own is a good idea... andcheaper I'm sure!

Laterwe added another level and she used that corner shelf tojump to next level. She kept knocking the ramp out (it was"in her way".. that determined little bunny! :) Turns out shedidn't really need a ramp. She now jumps up to each level onher own without aid of a ramps... not that she's that big.. she's only3.4 lbs. How old/ big is your bun?

I used FiddleSticks for a ramp into their old cage.

http://www.chinchillacymru.co.uk/nibblestoys.htm

Scroll down, it is the 12th item. They are GREAT!Bendable. You can make a tube, a den, a ramp, thepossibilities are (almost) endless. Also, you can even trygoing to a local lumber yard. Take measurements and they cancut some wood for you. Most likely they will have scrappieces and might just give them to you. In my last 3 or 4trips to the lumber yard, I don't think they have charged me ;)

I used a parrot ladder and covered the rungswith indoor/outdoor carpet and it works great! I may recoverit with pegboard. It's easy to cut and if you turn it upsidedown, the buns get great traction!

Laura

Back