Can't believe she's gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fleur

Reaction score
So.. My poor friend lost one of her rabbits, Maddi, last night.
My friend Kristina loooooves her rabbits (She only have Maddi's father left now) and she cares for them so much! She's a good rabbit owner...
Kristina buried Maddi today. Kristina can't believe that Maddi is gone. It's really hard for her to understand. And she cries a lot.

I've promised her a new rabbit this summer when my rabbits Beth and Oliver are going to have a litter.

I'm so sorry for you & your friend, Kristina with the loss of sweet little Maddi. I hope with time the pain of her loss will ease & she will have the sweet remembrance of the time & love she shared with Maddi. The pain of their loss is always so great but the memory of the love shared is what makes it bearable. Hugs

So sorry Maddi is gone. Last Friday when I went into our bunny room, our little boy Finn had passed. He was fine that morning and was running around, eating, drinking and voiding and he was only 3 years old. It just happens sometimes and none of feels less pain or loss over time. Just try to hang onto the good memories and that will help you to get by.

Thank you for your sweet words. It makes Kristina smile abit.
But still Kristina is having a hard time. She cries alot.
When she walks over to Maddi's place
(a stable box with lots of hay), she calls for Maddi and then she remember that Maddi is gone and then she breaks down in tears... Poor Kristina. Poor Maddi...

So sorry Maddi is gone. Last Friday when I went into our bunny room, our little boy Finn had passed. He was fine that morning and was running around, eating, drinking and voiding and he was only 3 years old. It just happens sometimes and none of feels less pain or loss over time. Just try to hang onto the good memories and that will help you to get by.

Sounds like a brain haemorrhage to me. I've had a rabbit that only were 2 months old which had it just out of the blue. It's really a scary condition and as far as I know you can't save the rabbit because it kicks in so fast. :'(

Latest posts

Back