Canadian Rabbit shows?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
Hello!

I was just wondering if there is a website that I could go to, to look for rabbit shows and guidlines? I have been googling it and havent found much.

Thanks

Most shows in Canada are ARBA shows. They use the same rules, standards and judges. You can find shows on the ARBA website.
For specifics on a show, you need to go to the club that is hosting the show. They will have the dates, location, and a show brochure with other info and the entry form. Most shows are over a weekend.
I don't really know any clubs in Saskatchewan, but there are a couple in Alberta. Most of the shows are near Edmonton, but there are a few in Calgary or Red Deer. There is this one, but I am not sure how active they are. http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/nsrba/

There are also local fairs and such that might have a rabbit show. These are usually small and only really governed by the fair rules, but the standards are usually ARBA ones as far as breeds go. The judges are usually local people and you tend to get the same ones in an area. These shows can be good to get an idea about showing, but not really the best to be really competitive. Of course, it can vary from place to place.

Latest posts

Back