Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club on Canada's Got Talent Tonight!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was awesome how they all loved it! I kinda wanted to strangle that female judge though...And I thought it was cool how the host showed Babbity to the camera, and told people to remember it!

I'm sharing the youtube link on Reuben's twitter page. :)

I am so glad the response you are getting from this show. Great to hear more people want to get involved in this amazing, fun activity with the most intelligent, sweetest animal.

Thank you. I never knew about this sport until coming here. Now I'm glad more people because of your excellent performance, under those trying circumstances, are looking to get involved. I'm just amazed that the bunnies even functioned under all that stress. Good for you. Better for your bunny. I hope you took Babbity home after that and gave her lots of kisses and treats. They all deserved it.

I wish some spark like this could come to the United States to ignite the activity. It would be such an excellent activity for children and bunnies. Plus adults lol.

The bond that it takes for bunny and person to do this, is what I think is the best example of bonding with a bunny.

Wishing you all the success. Please keep everyone informed on this growing activity.

K :)

Anaira ~ Thanks for sharing it, we're really how to get this sport out there! And yeah, that judge actually had a lot more laughing that was edited out. It felt like 5 minutes we were kinda just standing there waiting for her to get herself together... At the time we thought she was just doing it to be mean but at least watching the show we see that the judges were amused, not just doing it to be nasty.

Karen ~ Yeah, I couldn't believe it when we stepped on stage, I knew it would be a tad overwhelming but... Wow. We're luck our rabbits are so amazing and thankfully, they're used to some noise. Even Jabberwocky, the one I was most worried about going into freakout mode, took it in stride well. He seemed pretty chill even, considering that last shot where he just looks out at the crowd. They all handled it extremely well.

We do have a strong bond with our buns, it's probably my favorite thing about doing agility with them :)

KingKuba ~ We usually have our jumps higher but we knew under these circumstances that they would not perform quite the same. We actually ran out of time before our act finished, we had 1 1/2 minutes to perform so it was tight. We were supposed to go higher in the high jump but unfortuanatly, the rabbits weren't as fast as they were in practice, which is to be expected. Jabberwocky can clear that front jump on the highest pole without much difficulty, normally.

Alma ~ Thank you :) It was our goal to show how awesome they are, we knew we weren't going to win, we just wanted to get on and show them off.

Latest posts

Back