Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club on Canada's Got Talent Tonight!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipcha

Reaction score
We were wondering if maybe our act would be cut (They have 80 acts for 1 hour, not including commercial breaks, so not all who audition get on the episode) but we were in the preview, so I'm assuming we'll be there somewhere!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yxW_LtCrGI&feature=autoshare]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yxW_LtCrGI&feature=autoshare[/ame]

It may not be the most flattering moment of our bunny careers (The lights were hot, the music extremely loud... Not a good combo) but I'm excited we'll be on there, none the less.

422931_10150717015312174_571952173_11237720_65774668_n.jpg

Okay, despite the fact that we didn't go through, we looked GREAT! Be sure to tune in and we'll post our act on Youtube when it records and we can post it. We just have to wait for the 7:00 showing.

Yay! So excited! Congrats for trying out in the first place too!
That takes serious guts!
Jj

My friend Marissa is also going to be on the show tonight! She is the fire eating poi dancer!

Just watching it now :)

You guys looked awesome! Babbity looks so gosh darn adorable on camera. Way to go guys, the crowd obviously loved you. It's too bad that you didn't get put through.

Kipcha wrote:
Okay, despite the fact that we didn't go through, we looked GREAT! Be sure to tune in and we'll post our act on Youtube when it records and we can post it. We just have to wait for the 7:00 showing.
Aww spoiled, I haven't seen it yet! Its just starting now for us westerners.

Just found someone who posted our audition before us!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqhVQzWHCYY&context=C3808649ADOEgsToPDskK8M4PIIRgLOpWCOtceOaGb[/ame]

I thought you all were EXCELLENT. And the crowd did to. That's so obvious from watching. Unfortunately the judges had no clue, but that' OK. That's why there were a few boos from the crowd.

But you brought this activity to light through this. Which is worth its weight in gold. Though you didn't get a pass, you definitely opened eyes for a lot of people of how working together, bunny and people, can be such fun and so rewarding.

CONGRATULATIONS! I saw some sad faces afterwards, but you shouldn't be sad. You should be very, very proud. All of YOU!

You did good. Stay safe and continue this amazing activity. There will be another chance and Babbitry will shine through like he did that night. And like all the rabbits did that night. With all those people cheering from the crowd, and they performed, again you should be very, very proud of your accomplishments with your bunnies.

I'm proud for you! Hoping this opens up here in the United States. As rabbit lovers, our greatest asset is exposure. Getting people to understand bunnies. I think you started the process. Thank you.

K :)

Thanks guys :)

And thank you very much Karen. They edited us very well and cut out quite a lot of the judges comments, making it look overall like an entirely positive experience. There near the end a couple of the judges were giving some no so favorable comments and they edited quite a bit of Measha's laughing and I think that's when we started looking a little more bummed out, but we knew halfway through our act we weren't going through.

We had been in the studio for 8 1/2 hours by this point, and we were actually seperated from the rabbits for a large portion of this time. They were in the dressing room as some of the other contestants might have had allergies, although I think it may have been better for them as they had a private place to chill and it was quiet and they weren't too far away, it just made us uncomfortable being in a different room. We did our interviews and met some of the other acts (Which, amazingly, they hardly showed any from our night. In fact, the old gentlemen in the shiny suit and Terrance (The drag queen) are the only one from our night I recall seeing) before finally getting to go on stage.

We did our pre-interview with Dina and then they had us stand in front of the stage lights waiting to be announced, which was awful because those things were giving off a LOT of heat and they were getting annoyed when I kept backing up and saying that Babbitty couldn't be in front of them.

Then we went out and it was just as hot out there and when our time came, the music was LOUD. Like, feel it vibrating in your rib cage loud and we knew then that the act wasn't going to go well.

But overall, it turned out to be a good experience, I just think that had we have known a few things we would have done it different, and if we ever tried again we would not have music as I think that was the major thing that had them freaked.

It was quite the pick me up to have so many people supporting us from the audience and it was a REAL pleasure when the only boo we got was when the judges started saying no. It was such a roller coaster of emotion I'm shocked I didn't start just bawling on stage, no joke.

Thanks so much for the kind words :) I do think people will learn more about bunnies from this and know that they ARE capable of being amazing and what lovely personalities they have, which was our goal.

We already have a few people e-mailing us and telling us how good we did and a few people wanting to join, so it's been great. I'm glad the response from the public has been positive as well, we were worried what kind of lash there would be from them.

Latest posts

Back