Canada HO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
I finally have gotten in contact with a shipperfor my two girls, now I am still in price quoting exchange ofemails-but I wanted an opinion if I may be indulged for a moment ofyourtime Forone rabbit, (I have explained in an e-mail there are two to her, sowaiting on a reply onthat one)~it is going to be appoximately200 (Canadian funds) to fly home from Taiwan. I am not sure of whatsome of the qoutes such as whata R.Stamp fee is, etc and willnot boreyou withthe details. Does this seem right? The reason I ask is because I havenever done this before-btw this does not include the CFIA fee'sIampaying myself. (Canadian Food Inspection Association)

Thats ALLfolks!!

Howdy Cher,

I don't have any experience in quarantine/transport issues/Country'slaws regard rabbits--especially in the areas you're speaking of.

Remember that one guy that knew all about this stuff that the Doc gaveus the website for? Did he ever answer your email? Unfortunately, hedidn't answer mine. Time to try again? He'd definitely have the answer.

I'll follow this post with you.

-Carolyn

P.S. We had a couple of posts about Canada Day. :dude: Hope you saw uscelebrate together. That's what I thought you were going to say: HappyCanada Day. Was going to give you a 'back atcha' response.

If any help, by way of comparison, Calbert flewair cargo on United Air Cargo for approximately 3000miles(California - New Jersey) for $150.00American. Same trip back, had he gone, in a Continentalpassengerflight with us, as carry on luggage, wouldhave been $80.00 American.

How exciting! You're planning to come home.

Buck

THANXS SO MUCHBuck! + = ?You just answered my question dead on!I think I ramble toomuch and lose track of what thequestion is tobeginwith<-------which was all about howmuch others have paid for flying rabbits......

sorry if I wasntclear

P.S. Auntie Carolyn: I never received an email back from that guyeither, but its not needed now (which is GOOD news) I have already madethe initial arrangements with the CFIA in BC and all on the "up and up"so to speak with them! As far as the other travel questions go, I amjust waiting for a response from the company here in Taipei!
OH MY! CanadaDay.. Thankyou for the almost back atcharesponse !!

Cher

Greetings Cher!

Obviously Buck understood your question just fine. No apologies or embarrassment needed on your part; that's mine department.

Glad that you were able to get the answer you were looking for.

My notes to everyone in your Canada Day certainly had you in mind aswell. It's a drag not to be in your Homeland on a National Holiday. Ithought of you being so far away.

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back