:: Can you help identify this sheep ... errr, rabbit ::

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when ppl drop off animals like that!PPL dropped off a dog near my house and it killed my rabbits. Makes mesoo mad! Since I live near woods ppl drop of animals all the time!Never had any bunnys though

I didn't realize you were in the UK Saffy. As Fluffy already had guessed -- your rabbit is a Cashmere Lop.

Pam

hmm I've never heard of there, but I've justlooked on a map and no it isn't too far, just a motorway hop. The onlypain would be that me orthe hubbydoesn't drive. Ifyou get stuck though rather than taking her toa shelter oranything. I will see what I can do. I'd love to have her though (I willneed a bit of groveling to the hubby though ;)), she is a beauty.

Vickie

Oh, she is beautiful. I too would takeher, if only I were in the UK, somehow I don't think that wouldwork. I want a "sheep" bunny! LOL

I honestly have been thinking about getting into breeding and but I'mnot sure what breed. I was joking with my friend about howmuch work it would be to have a rabbitry full of wooled breeds.

Jen

Latest posts

Back