Can you ever let your animals know

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumn, I don't think I will do it again with Chase. I got a lot of what I was looking for in her session. I would like to do Little Bunny again now because of the sub q fluids, I thought may be it would help to have Arlene explain what is going on and give Little Bunny a chance to talk to me. But, I don't want to spend $60.00 if she does what she did last time and barely talk and send off weird messages. I have two cats I want to do also. I can't decide if I want to do a cat next or do another one with Little Bunny.

Denise, I hope your session goes well. Keep us updated. I hope Weatherly will cooperate.

Amy27 wrote:
Autumn, I don't think I will do it again with Chase. I got a lot of what I was looking for in her session. I would like to do Little Bunny again now because of the sub q fluids, I thought may be it would help to have Arlene explain what is going on and give Little Bunny a chance to talk to me. But, I don't want to spend $60.00 if she does what she did last time and barely talk and send off weird messages. I have two cats I want to do also. I can't decide if I want to do a cat next or do another one with Little Bunny.

Denise, I hope your session goes well. Keep us updated. I hope Weatherly will cooperate.

I hope she does, too... it is weird being able to get feelings from animals - when my Shetland Pony Nefertiti's tongue got paralyzed and I thought I might have to put her down she got in my face and I felt a big "NO, I am OK!" That was three years ago and she is doing fine. I get a sense of her getting kicked(?)under her jaw and a sense like my tongue is asleep when I tried to connect to her... somedays she makes it stronger than others.

I just get too much "static" a lot of times to trust myself as a good communicator...so my animals tend to "shout" feelings to me. Hopefully someday I can filter what I am getting better than I do right now so I am looking forward to Weatherly's reading.

Denise

Denise, have you had your session yet? I keep thinking about you and hoping you get some answers.

Amy - Arlene and I are trying to coordinate a time for Weatherly's reading and she has been quite vocal about a chance to speak... work is pulling me in many directions and unfortunately Freedom got sick today... can't wait to get Weatherly's chance for a reading... hoping for later this week... and hoping Freedom works through this bout of colic.... and luckily, Freedom did not need to be tranquilized to swallow the NG tube... I tried to let her know it would make her feel better in the long run... but she let me know it made her feel miserable and bloated...

Denise

Reading hopefully will happen tonight...

Denise

Any news, Denise?

Latest posts

Back