Can You Believe what Mom wants me to wear for the holidays?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The BUNFATHER

Reaction score
DSCN1515-1.jpg

DSCN1514-1.jpg

DSCN1513-1.jpg

I don't care if Miss Bea DOES think I'd look good in red....

Bunfather, quick!! Hide the hideous thing! I'm warning you right now, our moms are evil...pure evil! They put these things on us and then laugh and laugh...well, I for one do NOT think it's funny. And even if you do look good in red, did anyone ask you if you wanted to dress up??? Nooooooo....of course not!:disgust: Does your mom not know who you are? You are The BUNFATHER! You do not dress up in such undignified attire! You watch "What Not To Wear"! Don't let her do it, Bunfather!

(pssstttt...just a suggestion: a few holes decorativativatively placed on that thing might just discourage her. And if that doesn't work, bury it in that fun box they give us for our poops. She'll never find it. ;))

P.S. Do other moms come here and read this? Cuz if my mom saw that thing, she'd want to get one too. :grumpy:

~Yofi

Why I think its a LOVELY outfit. Mom almost bought me a red dress to go with it.....so I could be "SantaBun's Helper".

I sort of like this dress though...I just adore that scarf with my coloring plus it would give me something to chew on when I get frustrated with mom...

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/66/02/04/01/0066020401438_150X150.jpg

I'm thinking of asking mom to get Tiny a hat like the one on the banner at the top of the page....that fur looks so scrumptious...it would be fun to groom and look regal.

Miss Bea

OREO:

DO WHAT I DO BIGHT HOLES IN THE SHIRT. I DO IT TO MY MOMMYS STUFF ALL THE TIME. I THINK IT IS FUNNY WHEN SHE GETS MAD! SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:humour:

EileenH wrote:
Also the next time you have to wee just stand on top of it, 'specially on the white part so's it can turn yellow.
lol good one or you can leave pellets the ones that stain!! lol :roflmao:

I wuld teardat zingto bits if my momma tried to put zat on me.

Mississippi :bunnydance:

Back