Can someone tell me what color this bunny is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
she is a lionhead/lop mix.

What color is she?

Lionlop.jpg

Hard to tell from the photo - maybe seal? Or bad black. Do you have a belly photo?

Pam

She is going to be my new bunny. I am still getting my other 2 mini rex but i cam across this sweet girl and fell in LOVE!
Bunnies are SO addictive!
So anyways, First off, id like to know her color but cant figure it out, if anyone has a clue to what her color is please let me know. Second, I need help with a name. As of now she has been called M&M which is ok, but i came up with a few others....

-M&M
-Lovie Bunny -Call her "Lovie" for short
-Maizzi
-Coffee Bean
-Nutmeg
-Brownie

Do you like any of those? keep in mind, my other two bunnies names are Butterscotch and Double-Stuf.
If you have any names you think are cute, let me know
:biggrin2:

RexLovables wrote:
So anyways, First off, id like to know her color but cant figure it out, if anyone has a clue to what her color is please let me know.
Seeing the rabbit in person would be more helpful. It's difficult to tell in person sometimes, let alone a single photo. The rabbit doesn't appear to be chocolate. It does look like a dark sable (seal), or possibly a faded black with rusty areas on the coat due to sunburn or older coat. A belly photo might reveal lighter belly color, indicating possible seal. Does her eye have a distinctruby glow in subdued light? That can generally rule out black.

Pam

Yes, in all the pics her fur is that dark brownish color but her face looks a bit darker as you can tell and her eyes give off a really dark ruby color. But they are not red. SHe is 3-4 months old and was never near the sun, she was kept away from the window and only went out side a a few times for short periods of time.

does this help?

I can get more pis friday

I think I am going to name her "Brownie" if i cant find anything else i like, it just seams to fit her.
It's cute and it does with Butterscotch..kinda :)
Anyways, ....
Anyone got any names? Id like them to deal with food, or with the color brown.

RexLovables wrote:
Yes, in all the pics her fur is that dark brownish color but her face looks a bit darker as you can tell and her eyes give off a really dark ruby color. But they are not red. SHe is 3-4 months old and was never near the sun, she was kept away from the window and only went out side a a few times for short periods of time.

does this help?

I can get more pis friday

Yes, the description does help. The ruby glow indicates a shaded color such as seal as opposed to black.

Pam

Back