can someone please help me! (breed question)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover66

Reaction score
i think my bunny is a Netherland dwarf. but he MIGHT be part dutch, do you know?

or is he a full blood dutch?:?

BUNNY006.jpg

I would guess he's probably full Dutch. He looks to me like a nethie with dutch markings but I don't know if you can get that.What did the people you got him from say? Whatever he is, he's gorgeous! :)

I really do think it's a nethie, you can get nethies that have ''dutch'' markings, it's called vienna marked.

What weight and how old is he? also can you put your location in your profile so we know where you are ;) In america the dutch have a much rounder head than we have in the uk.

There are people working on putting dutch markings into nethies but you can also get those markings from a vienna mark. (which is where a blue eyed white rabbit is mated to either a rew or a coloured rabbit)

I would say he looks more nethie like than dutch so nethie would be my first guess but piccies can be deceiving so weight will give a better idea :)
He is very gorgeous anyway though :D

He used to be mine, the girl that has him now is rigth across the street lol but he is 2 pounds and he is 7 years old we got him free from a pet store theay told us he was a nethie (they thought)lol

Such a cutie! They should totally make that a recognized colour in Nethies! But it sure would be hard to come by!
That's so unique - a nethie with exact Dutch markings!

Erin's Rabbits: Not all VM's have blue eyes. My boy, Magic, is a VM and doesn't have blue eyes...Boy I sure wish he did though! lol.

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Such a cutie! They should totally make that a recognized colour in Nethies! But it sure would be hard to come by!
That's so unique - a nethie with exact Dutch markings!

Erin's Rabbits: Not all VM's have blue eyes. My boy, Magic, is a VM and doesn't have blue eyes...Boy I sure wish he did though! lol.

Emily
I just thought that only the blue eyed ones were called VMs? I'm probably totally worng though, I've not messed with color a whole lot lol.

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hhhhhhooooooowwwwwwwwwww coute!! man.. imma bunny nap your rabbit. jk, but very cute with the markings!!! ♥♥♥

Back