Can I have some name help please?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I posted a thread a few weeks ago on here telling all of you about my new white kitten. She still doesn't have a name. :shock:I don't know why we can't agree on anything! :?

She was Jingle for a while, but I didn't like that, so I convinced my mum to change it, but we still don't know what to call her. Help!? :pullhair:

Thankies. :)

Aww, sorry Michaela you and your mum haven't decided on a name;). How's the little kitty doing by the way?

What's her personality like? This might help get her a suiting name:D.

She's doing really great Crystal! Happy and healthy, and perfect at using the litter tray. :biggrin2:

She's has a great personality - she's so much fun, she loves to play but she also loves to sit on your lap and get petted. She's a cheeky little thing too - likes to creep up on Moppet and play with his tail (which drives him crazy! :phaha). :)

snowflake, crystal, blondie,star,willow (my personal favorite),precious,prissy,cuddles,lilly that is all i can think of right now,lol.

ooh naming pets is hard at times isn't it!

How about;

Nymph, calypso, chloe, parsnip, snuggles, princess, Calamazoo, Channel, Crystal, Hermione, Fluer, caramel, honey, kisses, jewel, Lady, Fifi, munchkin, petel, pixi, peaches, puff, pumpkin, purdy, sugar, silk, valentine, Bronte, Tiggy, Zola, Chic, Gucci, daisy, Jasmine, Charlotte, Olive, honey, lavender, dafodile, lily, lady, Lucy, Marcy, Meeko, Nala, Tinkerbell, farrari, beetle, butterfly, savanna, sydney, Tara, Tickle, Memphis, ferodo, pickle, teddy, bella, Lola, rosie, Mia, Katie, Lucy, Lola, Pebble, misty, Luna, cookie, bear.......

Oh I could go on and on........ you will find something and it will be purfect! I changed my bunnies names from Rodger and Rosie to Charlie and Lola after about a week because they didn't suit the bunnies!

Good Luck!

sarah x

oh and I like Reva and Freya too

So glad to hear you are enjoying your kitten! Lily,(thats my cats name!), Twinkle, Snow Snowy Snowflake, Ivory, well thats all i can think of right now!!! Hope you find a good name!

-Kat

Thanks for all the suggestions!! They are great, I will run through my favourites with my mum, see what she thinks. :D

LOL Jess! She's a girl, we can't call her Ollie! :p

Michaela wrote:
LOL Jess! She's a girl, we can't call her Ollie! :p

Yes you can...short for Olivia or Olive! lol :biggrin2:

I've told you call her Willow....she looks like one to me! :) Let me think of all the girl animal names I've used.....I'm sure there will be a few.......

Cassie, Keira, WILLOW (lol), Honey, Poppy, Hazel, Holly, Pixie, Tilly, Emmie, Kimmi and of course Milly (can't forget my girly named boy! :)). I think thats it! :)

Oh no their was Katie the hamster and Lisa the fish, but my daughter named those animals!

Ok, I we have *tentatively* named her....Peppa. :)After "Peppa Pig." :expressionless

It's not my favourite, but I do like it.

On a much more negative note, we have suspicions that she may actually be deaf. :(Not sure yet, will have to see what the vet says etc, but quite worrying. Obviously is she is deaf, she will not be going outside except for supervised playtime.

They are a light green colour, I know it's common in Blue eyed cats, but hers aren't blue.

She doesn't respond to noises really, but we're not sure if it's just that she's very relaxed or she can't hear. My mum thinks she has at least a bit of hearing, because she was reacting to some sounds with her this evening, but we'll know more soon. :?

Latest posts

Back