Can i bring outside rabbit in for visits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahbunny

Reaction score
Hi just a quickie, i have a rabbit which is outside rabbit but on its own for various reasons.. can i bring it in a couple of times a week for a couple of hours or will this affect her winter coat?
Thank you xx

It will be completely fine to bring her inside for a couple of hours a few times a week, I'm sure she'd appreciate it :)

Hi just a quickie, i have a rabbit which is outside rabbit but on its own for various reasons.. can i bring it in a couple of times a week for a couple of hours or will this affect her winter coat?
Thank you xx
--molting will take place (seasonally)-whether inside or not...--in my own opinion--inside critters are easier to diagnose than those outside,,--my facility has all the comforts of home and my wife wants-us move in rather than fix the house.--sincerely james waller :bunny22::inlove::hug1:yes:

Thank you both that is great, she has just been in for her visit, i hate to see her alone she needs a friend so that is great thank you x

Thank you both that is great, she has just been in for her visit, i hate to see her alone she needs a friend so that is great thank you x
--try a large mirror,,not in lieu of getting a friend but just to psych her out so she don,t feel so alone..rabbits are stress/prey animals so we need to address the issue,..--sincerely james waller :bunnyhug::pleaseplease::bunny24:innocent:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back