Can anyone tell me what kind of rabbit my bunny is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One ear could be a lazy ear and just have flopped. I had a rabbit that was mini lop and his ears never flopped, well they flopped by they flopped two days after his 5th birthday... So it is natural in some cases

I have had two lops, now one and looks like a mini / holland lop to me. It can take a while for the ears to fall...

It's a very cute one also!

Vanessa

My bunny is a lop, but for the first few weeks she had one ear up and one ear down, so cute! Then I woke up one morning and both her ears were down. Think some bunnies just have this.

Yeahh when I first got him both his ears were down at times but sometimes the one was up. But now it's always up unless I push it down then he will keep it down for a minute then it goes back up haha!

I'd say "mix" for sure, but I don't see much Holland Lop in him. Holland Lops have very round heads.

hollandlop-broken_8196-7854.jpg

What size is he? Holland Lops are small rabbits, less than four pounds. If you just mean that he has one ear down, there are a number of lop breeds which are larger than Hollands. See this page for the list.

We have a "What Breed is My Bunny?" Rabbit Identification Key here on Rabbits Online. You might want to work through the key and see what characteristics you find in your bunny.

For starters, I'd say that his coloration looks like a Harlequin.
harli_4148-8001.jpg

Of course, even if all you can decide is that he's a "cute bunny", that's the best breed of all!

Oh I guess you're right hahaha but yes I think cute is the best breed to get :)

Hahaha that is adorable!!! I can only imagine what it looks like!

Latest posts

Back