Can anyone give me details on my Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houghj3

Reaction score
Hi,

I got Anime from an on-line site (Kijiji, like Craiglist for anyone not familiar) from a family who had no time for her anymore. They couldn't tell me much, if anyone recognizes any features towards breed , I'd like to know. The fur behind her ears are black. Also anyone know any Bunny Vets in Edmonton, Alberta, I need to make a local connection.

Thanks

1354742975395.jpg

IMG_20121223_125845.jpg

1358019637857.jpg

Dwarf Hotot would be my guess, because of the dark eyeliner. Sorry I can't help you out on the vets, though. Have you checked the vet resource thread here on RO?

Definitely a non showable dwarf hotot due to the mark on the back of the ear. Those stray spots are a disqulaification from show.

Looks like a dwarf hotot and I do know of one breeder in Alberta who has them.
There are other breeds who can have similar markings, so it can be hard to tell. You can just tell people she is a dwarf hotot, especially if she is on the smaller side.

Not sure about vets. There is a vet listing on here (in the infirmary area I think). You can also try asking in the Canada West area, I know there are a few people from Edmonton on here who know the vets up there.

Thanks everyone. I will have a look at threads for Vets.

Latest posts

Back