Calvin <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skits

Reaction score
I brought little Calvin outside today. :biggrin:He really enjoyed it and even though I knew he wouldn't get under the fence, it was really stressful having to follow him around so he didn't have as much time out as I wanted to. Even more because it is boiling hot outside.

Of course, I got some pictures. So I'll share a few.

Getting ready to go out, wearing his little collar.

002-1.jpg

Big bunbun feet <3
004-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

027-1.jpg

034.jpg

043-1.jpg

044.jpg

047.jpg

049.jpg

052-1.jpg

054-2.jpg

055-1.jpg

058-1.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

066.jpg

Sorry there's so many, I couldn't pick some favorites. :rollseyes:big wink:

Calvin is such a handsome little guy! I love his color and eyes.. To cute for words! :) Looks like he enjoyed himself, and I enjoyed the photos!!

Great pictures, he's adorable.

Are those Buttercup flowers (the yellow ones) I read somewhere they are not good for bunnies. I'll try to finf=d the list.

Susan:)

Your rabbit is certainly beautiful and it looks like he very much enjoyed his outing.

I'm not sure on those flowers... but I do know here, we have some things in our lawn that aren't good for bunnies, and I always tried to set up my rabbit's run away from those spots of the lawn, but it seemed that my rabbit knew not to eat them anyway, perhaps the smell, but presented with them he never showed an interest.

Back